You have no downtime in RuneScape game

Home Forums South Florida Cleanup You have no downtime in RuneScape game

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ruify 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ruify
    Participant

There are a couple of things that make me actually like RuneScape. First it has a clear complexity when it comes to RuneScape gold optimization, rewards for actions, order for activities etc.. Second the quests have a good deal of attention put into creating some kind of narrative or adventure. A lot of quests take you all over the world (Esp as ironman) and it feels like some experience. Secondly you can kind of write your story in these kind of games, you are not really restricted into doing. Third it gives a progression. There is a lot of brutal grind but there is consistent progression within it. Any match after more playtime turn into a grind.

You have no downtime in RuneScape game. If you’re online you’ll find something out to do this gives progression towards something. This is true with WoW, though it does have lots of grinds. The grinds in that game are set up whenever the new patch comes around, to be meaningless. An 80 hour+ grind in WoW may be the next patch a 3 hour grind to please players. It would be like if you’d put in 50 hours in wintertodt to receive 99 firemaking but next patch this would be doable with some cheap 2m/hr xp method. Which makes WoW’s grinds unrewarding to do. It is just like a carrot on a stick but the stick gets made briefer after 2-3 weeks.

Another facet is that a lot of progression is not group. In a lot of MMOs and games you discover that virtually all articles after a while is set. Meaning you need to discover other gamers to get something done. This is sometimes quite difficult based upon the difficulty of the activity. With such and supervisors they’re made difficult group located in mmos. This means that you may just have progression when 10+ other people are logged in, these 10+ other people will need to be good enough at RuneScape match to advance to a boss, and there needs to be a system set up to deal with the’rewards’ or development. This is not an enjoyable grind, it’s managing people and sucks since there is a good deal of’negative’ development involved with groups splitting up their performance.

Pvp games such as league who offer grinds, offer their grinds through with a luck variable in the matchmaking. There are methods to reduce this luck factor I will not go into (duo queueing, a great deal of queue dodging), but performing those reductions typically make queue times quite long. So to advance in that game you are spending a great deal of time not playing with RuneScape game. Rs doesn’t have that.

Here is the way I played in RS2 and then I played an Ironman, so for me, doing exactly the way is the very best way, when I came back to RS3. Efficiency is less effective. At the time that it takes to”prepare” and get things together to train economically, I can just train normally. Sure, playing takes longer, but is more enjoyable for me. When I max abilities, I usually max multiple near the exact same moment. They work hand in hand. Mining enables Smithing and buy old school rs gold Crafting, Woodcutting enables Firemaking, Fletching, AND Construction. Four skills done in the same moment. It simply works.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.